JetX-100v2 Propulsion Unit – Unique propulsion unit concept
JetX-100v2 propulsion unit is a big step ahead from previous version which has already proven itself to many our customers around the world. The new jet pump version has an impeller that is larger for 20 mm and highly improves the thrust. With efficiency of 79,74 % it really represents the state of art for jet pump. It can produce 8,5 kg (83 Newtons) of static thrust per 1 kW of power (tested with 110kv outrunner brushless motor). With this efficiency rate, 525 L of water is pumped every minute if using only 1 kW of power.
New, robust design with two separated open loop water cooling systems. The first one cools down the ceramic bearing and the shaft, and the second one is used to cool down electric/gasoline engine and electronics. If second stage is not needed it can be easily bypassed from brass outlet to inlet using a short tube. First stage is always in operational mode and takes care of the constant cooling of the bearing. With this innovative cooling technique there is no need for additional external tube in the nozzle. Both cooling circles have outlet directly in suction system which prevents pressure loss.
- New impeller design provides better water suction in comparison with previous versions. The new shape of the impeller blades makes the impeller less prone to cavitation at higher rpm. Carbon Fiber impeller can withstand high loads while accelerating with vessel.
- New, highly efficient nozzle contains 8 pole stator, whose vanes were carefully developed and tested under various circumstances in dyno testing pool. Their new shape enable high efficiency and water flow, which is transformed from swirling to straight output jet with high velocity. Because of this design the 79,74% of efficiency is retained.
- New intake guard is made from high strength marine grade stainless steel 316L, which is able to withstand salt water environment. With new JetX-100v2, the intake guard is integrated in jet pump itself and it prevents suction of grass, rocks, dirt, fish etc…, into the jet system. Steel parts are cut with precise laser to ensure perfect fit. Carbon fiber part of intake guard directs the waterflow directly to the impeller. This improve water inlet and consequently the vessel’s grip on the water when moving.
- The turbine housing is designed in a way that allows an easy motor attachment. With such an attachment, we can easily align the engine and turbine shafts, which are connected to each other with a flexible coupling. Bottom part should be sealed with silicone glue and screwed with 6 mounting bolts.
- 4 mm thick walls of main housing
- 6 mounting brass inserts for motor mount
- 6 mounting brass inserts on the bottom for easier pump installation
- 5 brass inserts for nozzle attachment
- 12 mm marine grade stainless steel 316L shaft (salt water A4 quality)
- flexible coupling 10-12 mm
- 2x high speed ceramic bearing
- mechanical seal on the shaft
- housing material: acrylonitrile styrene acrylate
- impeller material: PET- carbon fibre
- stainless steel bolts
- stainless steel + carbon fiber intake guard
- housing color: black
- main housing
- shaft with carbon fiber impeller
- anti-slip felxible coupler 12mm
- stainless steel + carbon fiber intake shield
- instruction manual
Feel free to contact us with details and we can make you custom motor mount or some other modifications like impeller rotation side, etc…
Note: jet pump in video uses development nozzle and has different shape on the outside. You will get the same nozzle as shown in the photos.