95 mm PET – Carbon Fiber Impeller
95 mm PET – Carbon Fiber Impeller is made from high strength PET mixed with carbon fibers which gives the final product very high stiffness. It can withstand high loads when accelerating with your vessel. For achieving the maximum strength, we manufacture them at very high temperature.
- Stiffness – In general, polymers with high strength and high durability lack of stiffness. However using the carbon fibers we can avoid that kind of problems, as they are able to maintain their shape under high pressure. This feature is highly desirable in stifferend fields, and also in the automotive industry (as car mounts or control gauges).
- Strength and lightness – Due to their high tensile strength and light carbon fibers, they are ideal as substitutes for metal parts. Low density is the reason why carbon fiber filament is so light (It has half the density of aluminum and this is what makes this impeller super light).
- Good dimensional stability – the tensile strength of the filament contributes to greater dimensional stability.
- diameter: 95 mm (3.74 inch) (real diameter 94 mm)
- material: PET – Carbon Fiber
- color: black
- bore diameter: 12 mm (0.47 inch) (customizable on request)