The general terms and conditions of the online store ma-3d are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1).
The online store ma-3d (hereinafter also “store”) is operated by the company MA-3D Design Matic Kajzar s.p., Cesta Cirila Kosmača 84, 1211 Ljubljana Šmartno, registration number: 9035826000,tax number: 49294890, which is also a provider of e-commerce services (hereinafter also the seller Ma-3D Design Matic Kajzar s.p.
The general Terms and Conditions determine the operation of the online store ma-3d the rights and obligations of the user and the store and regulate the business relationship between ma-3d and the customer.
The buyer is bound by the general conditions in force at the time of purchase (online order). When placing an order, the user is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business and confirms his / her acquaintance with them by placing an order.
Availability of information
MA-3D undertakes to provide the buyer with the following information before being bound by the contract or offer:
- information about the company MA-3D (name and registered office of the company, registration number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- the essential characteristics of the items (including after-sales services and warranties) and the period of validity of this information,
- availability of items (each item offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- terms of delivery of items (and method, place and deadline of delivery),
- prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously set and must show clearly or already include taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of this information,
- the method of payment and delivery or completion, and the period of validity of this information,
- time validity of the offer,
- the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43c ZVPot; in cases where the consumer has no right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43c ZVPot, he is explicitly informed) ,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
Offer of articles
Due to the nature of online business, the ma-3d offer is updated and changed frequently and quickly.
- An item marked “Sale” has an additional reduced price compared to the online price valid until the sale of stock of this item. The percentage of reduction is stated next to the item.
- Item marked “Currently out of stock” is currently out of stock. This means that it is not in stock either in the central warehouse ma-3d or at the supplier.
- Item marked “Sold out” is no longer available. This means that the item will no longer be available.
- An item marked “Excellent price” allows the buyer to purchase the item at a particularly affordable price compared to the online price.
- An item marked “Recommended” is recommended by the sales consultant due to the characteristics of the item and / or the excellent price, it recommends the purchase. The recommendation, intended for a wider circle of people, does not take into account the needs and characteristics of each customer, so the purchase decision must be made by each customer individually and ma-3d does not assume any responsibility for it.
- An item marked “Last piece” is the last piece of this item in stock in the central warehouse ma-3d, which allows faster delivery of the item.
The sales contract between ma-3d and the customer is concluded in the ma-3d online store at the moment when ma-3d sends the customer the first electronic message about the status of his order (with the title: confirmation of receipt of the order). This makes all prices and other conditions, as they arise from the placed order, fixed and applies to both ma-3d and the buyer. The customer is the person with the information as stated when placing the order. It is not possible to change customer data later.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic message on the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the ma-3d server.
MA-3D allows the following payment methods:
- by transfer to the MA-3D account according to the offer / proforma invoice **
- with payment or credit card (MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro, Diners club) *
- * For individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer according to the offer / proforma invoice, while the Price is still valid.
- ** After receiving the payment according to the offer / proforma invoice, the order goes on to the processing process.
After the delivery of the ordered items, Ma-3d also sends an invoice to the customer in pdf format to the customer’s e-mail address. The customer receives an invoice for each separate order or a separate shipment within the order separately.
The invoice includes a breakdown of the price and all costs related to the purchase, as well as a notice of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the issued invoices are not taken into account.
- All prices include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
- Prices are valid in case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions.
- Discounts, promotional codes, etc. as a rule, they do not add up. The discount for an individual item and the promotional code add up.
- Funds paid under gift certificates, bonuses and proforma invoices are not remunerated. Gift certificates and discount bonus codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Payment and credit cards
In the case of payment by credit or debit card, the following conditions also apply:
- the payer (data in the user’s account) must be the same person or organization as the owner of the payment or credit card,
- after confirmation of receipt of the order it is not possible to change the content of the order or. the final amount of the contract, except exceptionally with the approval of ma-3d.
The discount code brings various benefits when shopping through the ma-3d online store and is limited in time. You can find the active discount code on the title page of the advertising message, on the page of each department, in our e-newsletter or other media.
In the event that the customer uses the discount code, but later cancels the order with the used code of his own volition, he is no longer entitled to a new benefit from this code.
Use of the discount code:
- Select the items you want to buy and put them in the cart. The value of your order must be at least € 10 higher than the value of the discount code. When you have finished adding items to the cart, continue by clicking the Checkout button. Select the delivery method, specify the delivery address and select the payment method.
- In the same step, enter the discount code in the Gift certificate, promotional code, discount code field and confirm the entry by clicking the Apply button. If you want to take advantage of several discount codes at the same time, enter them in the field at the same time and separate them with a comma or a space. Then click the Apply button.
- Only one discount code can be redeemed to purchase one item. The number of discount codes must not exceed the number of ordered different items (for example: when ordering 4 items, you can use a maximum of 4 different discount codes at the same time).
- When you enter the discount codes, the value of the discount codes is automatically deducted from the price of your order in the last step – Order Summary. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
- The discount code is a one-time code, which means you can only use it once.
- It is not possible to combine different forms of benefits (discount code, promotional code and bonus) within the same order.
Purchase notification process
1. MA-3D order
After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail notification that the order has been accepted. MA-3D reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. MA-3D can call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the data or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. When delivering items that MA-3D does not have in stock in its own warehouse, MA-3D is exclusively bound to the delivery by its supplier and to the time in which this supplier can deliver the item to MA-3D. MA-3D informs the customer via e-mail about up-to-date information regarding the delivery of items. If the delivery time is very long and the buyer does not want to wait, the buyer can notify MA-3D, which will remove the item from the order and return to the buyer any funds already paid, and other items from the order at the customer’s choice or delivered or canceled the entire order. If the supplier does not confirm the availability of the ordered items for the items stated to be in stock at the supplier no later than two weeks from the date of placing the order, MA-3D may reject the customer’s order on the grounds that the item is not with the supplier. available. The customer’s order expires on the day of rejection. MA-3D does not take any responsibility for damage caused by longer delivery times or non-delivery of items that MA-3D does not have in stock in its own warehouse.
2. The order has been shipped
MA-3D prepares, sends or prepares the item for personal collection within the agreed deadline and notifies the customer by e-mail. MA-3D also informs the customer in the e-mail about the policy of withdrawal from the contract, where to turn in case of delay in delivery and where to turn in case of complaint. In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the order in time, he must immediately notify the seller. If the order has already been shipped, cancellation is no longer possible
Purchase for legal entities
The purchase process for legal entities is exactly the same as for individuals, except that in the first step you select the company account option and confirm your agreement with the terms of business. If you’ve already shopped at a company, just select it from your archive.
If you want an invoice per company, you accept the terms of business that apply to companies. The main difference is in the possibilities of withdrawing from the contract: we enable companies, sole proprietors and other legal entities to return the delivered items within the warranty conditions. The listed legal entities do not have the option to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving the item for no reason, as is the case for consumers (natural persons).
Refund of the purchase price for legal entities is not possible. Purchases of legal entities are also subject to the General Terms and Conditions of MA-3D, you can read more about the possibilities of returns under the warranty conditions at the bottom of the page or on the page about returns.
- with cash on delivery * (limit of cash payment up to 420 € with VAT)
- by transfer to the account of the managerma-3d according to the offer / proforma invoice
- with payment or credit card (MasterCard®, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro, Diners club)
- with paypal
* For individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer according to the offer / proforma invoice, while the Price is still valid.
The right of withdrawal of the consumer from the contract
The consumer (this applies only to natural persons who acquire the item for purposes outside their gainful activity) has the right to notify the seller within 14 days of receiving the items that he withdraws from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. The deadline starts one day after the date of receipt of the items.
Withdrawal from the contract is notified by the consumer to the seller’s e-mail address.
In case of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer returns the received item or by mail to the address of the company’s warehouse: MA-3D Design matic Kajzar s.p. Cesta Cirila Kosmača 84, 1211 Ljubljana- Šmartno
The return of the received items to the company within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract is considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract.
The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer’s fault. The consumer may not use the items without hindrance until the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the items to the extent strictly necessary to establish the actual situation. The consumer is liable for a reduction in the value of the goods if the reduction is due to conduct not necessarily necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the cost of returning the items (which in the case of shipping is charged according to the price list of the delivery service and depends on whether it is a shipment / package / cargo). The item must be returned to the seller no later than 30 days after the notification of withdrawal from the contract (purchase).
The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in the case of contracts which are the subject of an article which has been made to the consumer’s exact instructions and adapted to his personal needs, which by its nature is not suitable for best before. There is no possibility of withdrawal from the contract when purchasing software or digital files.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for goods:
- for goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
- for goods made to the consumer’s exact instructions and adapted to his personal needs;
- for goods which, by their nature, are not eligible for return, are perishable or expire quickly;
- for the service provided, if the company fulfills the contract in full and the service was started with the consumer’s explicit prior consent and with the consent to lose the right to withdraw from the contract when the company fulfills it in full;
- sealed products if the consumer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- sealed goods that are not eligible for return due to health or hygiene reasons;
- goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other objects;
- digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium if the service was started with the consumer’s explicit prior consent and consent.
Refunds will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal. The company returns the received payments to the consumer with the same means of payment as used by the consumer (usually by payment to a transaction account), unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of a different means of payment and the consumer does not incur any costs.
Upon withdrawal from a contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code has been used, these funds are considered a discount and are not refunded to the user. Only the amount paid is returned to the user. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and is returned to the user as a gift voucher, and the amount paid is returned to the user.
In exceptional cases, when the items are not returned in accordance with the ZVPot, we can offer the consumer the purchase of the item with the appropriate compensation, which is determined by the minutes upon return. Discounted redemption is taken into account upon confirmation by the consumer by e-mail. The consumer uses the said redemption only when ordering another item of the same or higher value.
The right to a refund of the purchase price in the event of a guarantee and factual errors is regulated in more detail by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (unofficial consolidated text).
Warranty information is also provided on the product presentation page. If there is no warranty information, the item does not have a warranty or the information is not known at this time. In the latter case, the customer can contact ma-3d, which will provide up-to-date information.
Acceptance of items returned from the warranty or material defect
The buyer is obliged to take over the item that he handed over to the seller for warranty or other treatment after the end of the treatment. The buyer picks up the item at the pick-up point, where he personally handed it over to the seller, and in case he sent it by post, it will be returned to the delivery address.
The seller sends the buyer a notice of the return of the item from the hearing and invites him to pick up the item. The buyer is obliged to pick up the item within 14 days from the date of notification.
If the buyer does not pick up the item within the specified period, the item is handed over for storage to the seller at the address of his warehouse: MA-3D Design Matic Kajzar s.p., Cesta Cirila Kosmača 84 1211 Ljubljana Šmartno. The seller keeps the item in its own warehouse until 6 months from the date of notification. For this period, the seller has the right to reimbursement of all storage costs (1 € / day) and the right to reimbursement of all costs necessary to maintain the item.
After 6 months from the date of notification, the seller can sell the item through the online store MA-3D and transfer the amount of the purchase price, after deducting sales and other costs of the seller, to the buyer. If the value of the item is insignificant, the seller can donate it to charity and in this case the buyer is not obliged to return any. 15 days before the expiry of the 6-month retention period, the seller informs the buyer of the intended sale or donation of the item, and after the sale also of the achieved price and amount of costs and the transfer of the remaining purchase price to the buyer’s transaction account.
MA-3D reserves the right to choose the delivery service that will be able to deliver most efficiently.
The cost of postage depends on the size and weight of the ordered product.
Website of MA-3D Design Matic Kajzar s.p. use appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. Ma-3D uses a 256-bit SSL certificate issued by an authorized organization for this purpose.
Protection of personal data
Ma-3D is committed to the permanent protection of all personal data of the user in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and ZVOP-1.
Limitation of liability
Ma-3D makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its websites is up-to-date and correct. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, delivery time or price may change so quickly that MA-3D fails to correct the information on the websites. In such a case, MA-3D will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
MA-3D is not responsible for the content of opinions on articles written by visitors. MA-3D reviews before publishing review and reject those that contain obvious untruths, are inappropriate, misleading or offensive. MA-3D is not responsible for the information contained in the opinions and disclaims any liability arising from the information provided in the opinions.
MA-3D has the option to withdraw from the contract only if an obvious error is established (Article 46 of the Civil Code). An obvious error is considered to be an error in the essential characteristics of the item and all errors that are considered decisive according to the customs of the store or the intention of the customers and which MA-3D would not confirm or conclude a contract in case of knowledge. This also includes obvious price errors.
Complaints and disputes
MA-3D, which as a provider of goods and services enables online trade in the territory of the Europe and third Countries, publishes an electronic link to the online consumer dispute resolution platform (SRPS) on its website. The platform is available to consumers tukaj.
The said regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
We wish you a great shopping experience!