Water Propulsion System Jet-X80 is most advanced water thruster for electric surf.
It features two stage open loop water cooling system. First stage cools down the ceramic bearing and the shaft, and the second stage is used to cool down your electric or gasoline engine and your electronics. If you don’t need second stage you simply bypass it from outlet to inlet with a short tube. First stage is always in operational mode and takes care of the constant cooling of the bearing. With this cooling technique there is no need for external tube in the nozzle which then needs to be conducted inside the vessel.
You can attach your motor directly on the water propulsion system Jet-X80. This will help with easier shaft alignment. Feel free to contact us with details and we can make you custom motor mount or some other modifications.
Nozzle with 8 pole stator and ceramic bearing inside with an attitional cooling holes that keep bearing cooled down even at the highest rpm. Carbon Fiber impeller is standard.
Despite being created with the 3d printing technique, the surface is extremely smooth thanks to our special smoothing method.
All our parts are made with industrial 3D printers and high quality materials.
It includes two gaskets for the main housing and the nozzle. Bottom part needs to be glued with silicone to your wessel.
- impeller size: 79mm
- main housing size: L280mm x W137mm x H115mm
- nozzle size: H65mm
- 4mm thick walls of main housing
- 4 mounting brass inserts for motor mount
- 6 mounting brass inserts on the bottom for easier pump instalation
- 5 brass inserts for nozzle attachment
- 10mm inox 316 shaft
- flexible coupling 10-12mm
- 2x high speed ceramic bearing
- mechnical seal on the shaft
- housing material: ASA
- Impeller material: PAHT- Carbon Fibre
- inox bolts
- housing color: black
- impeller housing: silver/black