80mm PAHT- Carbon Fiber Impeller is made from high strength PAHT mixed with carbon fibers which gives the final product very high stiffnes. It can withstand high loads when accelerating with your vessel.
80mm PAHT- Carbon Fiber Impeller was developed for Jet-X80 propulsion unit.
For achieving the maximum strength, we manufacture them at high temperature.
- Stiffness – Generally, polymers with high strength and durability lack stiffness. Carbon fibers do not have this problem as they can maintain their shape under high pressure. This feature is highly desirable and is used in the automotive industry (as car mounts or control gauges).
- Strength and lightness – Due to their high tensile strength and light carbon fibers, they are ideal for substitutes for metal parts. Low density is the reason why carbon fiber filament is so light.
- Good dimensional stability – the tensile strength of the filament contributes to greater dimensional stability.
- It has half the density of aluminum and this is what makes this impeller super light.
- 80mm diameter ( real diameter 79mm)
- material- PAHT- CARBON FIBER
- color- black
- bore diameter 10mm – (customizable on request)
- pitch 5